Friday, May 15, 2009

Have you ever wondered "whats the best dog toy?", well I have and I think I have found one beast of a dog toy. They call it "the hyper dog launcher", it's pretty intense not only for dogs but imagine how much fun your kids will have shooting each other with it. Its like two things in one a child hurter, and a dog fetcher machine. Who wouldn't want this ball shooter you don't even need a dog you can go get a cat or just shoot tennis balls at your fish tank. Anyways I recomend this to everyone, this is also not a gender specific dog toy and the company that makes the toy is Hyper products.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ironic, indeed sarcastic, tone of this posting, Rich. Aside from its child-hurting qualities, would you really recommend this toy? Would it be more appropriate for a small dog or a large dog?

    ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete